Terms & Conditions
Helping people live a healthy later life
I strongly recommend that you check with your doctor before starting my Extend sessions.
YOU are responsible for exercising within YOUR own limits and you must seek medical advice and attention if appropriate.
As with all fitness and exercise programmes, when attending one of my Zoom Extend sessions or using one of my exercise videos, you need to use your common sense.
To reduce and avoid injury:
- Make the area safe where you are going to be exercising.
- Ensure you are wearing appropriate loose fitting clothing and suitable footwear (flat, rubber soled shoes or trainers).
- Make sure you have a glass of water to hand should you feel thirsty.
- Have a suitable chair available to sit on if you need to take a break and I strongly recommend you break as often as you need to.
- Not all exercises may be suitable for you, YOU know how YOUR body feels and if it feels right for you. If it does not feel right, don’t do it!
- If you feel faint or unwell during the session you must STOP immediately.
By performing any fitness exercises without supervision, you are performing them at your own risk. Therefore, it is essential that you choose the exercises which pose no risk to you personally. KETYN JEPSON will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this fitness programme or online exercise video. This also includes emails, leaflets, videos and text.
You must not rely on the information in this programme as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
All purchases for Extend Zoom sessions are NON-REFUNDABLE however, the sessions are exchangeable as in, you can change the day of your Zoom session to an alternative day THAT WEEK if you need to. I can also offer you a video recording of the Zoom session to do in your own time. I cannot accept any requests for refunds.
All transactions / purchases of any products from extendyourhealth.co.uk are made through secure payment gateways. These are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process. By placing an order for monthly Zoom sessions with Ketyn Jepson, you accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at extendyourhealth.co.uk for the sale and supply of any products / exercise programme.
If you decide to join the Extend Your Health Facebook group, you will need to verify your identity. Failure to do so may result in you being unable to access the group. If you have any questions about this, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org